Green Bean Casserole
- 1 ½ tbsp. margarine
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ c. skim milk
- 3-4 tsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh green beans, cooked until crisp-tender
- 2 c. toasted bread crumbs
- For cream sauce, melt margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Using a whisk, stir in milk and bring to a boil.
- Continue to heat for another two minutes, stirring with whisk constantly (sauce should begin to thicken).
- Stir in dressing mix and black pepper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine green beans and white sauce in a 1 1/2 –quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over casserole.
- Bake uncovered 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
- 1 can cream-style corn (15 oz.)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- A couple of crackers, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x9 casserole dish with Pam.
- Combine corn, beaten eggs and parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Place small pieces of butter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Makes 4-6 serving
For Email Marketing you can trust