Ginger Roasted Turkey
- 4 turkey breasts, boneless, skinless and tenderized
- 1 large piece of ginger root, grated
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 glove of garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Rub the turkey breasts with the oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rub the ginger on the turkey breast and place them on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining ginger on top of the turkey breasts.
- Place the baking sheet in a 300 degree oven for 10-12 minutes
Serves: 4 persons
The Perfect Turkey
Watch the video below and learn how you can make the perfect turkey for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Roast Turkey with Sausage Stuffing
- 1 lb. pork sausage, divided
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) Stuffing Mix for Chicken, divided
- 1 frozen whole turkey (10 lb.), thawed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Brown half of the sausage in large skillet on medium heat; drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the drippings.
- Place reserved drippings in large bowl.
- Stir in hot water.
- Add 1 pkg. of the stuffing mix and the cooked sausage; stir just until moistened.
- Rinse turkey with cold water.
- Sprinkle neck and body cavities with salt; stuff lightly with sausage mixture.
- Truss turkey; place in large roasting pan.
- Bake 3 hours or until turkey is cooked through.
- Brown remaining sausage; drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the drippings.
- Prepare remaining stuffing mix as directed on pkg. for less moist stuffing, substituting reserved cooked sausage drippings for the butter.
- Mix in sausage.
- Place turkey on serving platter.
- Spoon additional cooked stuffing around turkey just before serving.
We'll teach you how to #LiveTo100!
Join our newsletter!