How to tell if a girl is interested in you
Up to 50 to 90% of communication is non-verbal. If you know what to look for, you can tell how a person views you before they even speak. Words are important but you may find the position of the body and the mannerisms a person uses usually speak louder words.
Easy ways to tell if a girl is interested in you:
- She constantly makes attempts to touch your hand.
- She buys you small gifts for no reason.
- She leans towards you when you talk to each other.
- She smiles at you a lot.
- She laughs at your comments and jokes.
- She acts giddy around you.
- She mentions activities that you are interested in so there is a chance for you two to do them together.
- Her eyes light up when she sees you or hears your name.
- She touches you more often than what friends do.
- She constantly asks about your status with girls and asks your preference in types of girls
- She flirts with you.
- During a conversation, she mirrors your actions and your voice fluctuations. This action is referred to as "mirroring" and is a very positive sign that she is interested.
- She asks you out to lunch or dinner.
- Her face turns red when you're near her, or when you talk to her.
- Her pupils dilate when he looks at you. Our pupils will dilate when we are looking at anything we like whether if be an object or person.
- She blinks more than usual when she looks at you.
- She flutters her eyelashes.