- Coupon shop at grocery stores that offer double coupons. But be careful, only buy products that you regularly use.
- Subscribe to your favorite magazines. You can save up to 90 percent off newsstand price. One of the best places to buy magazine subscriptions is Ebay. You can often find subscriptions to popular magazines and bonus magazines on Ebay.
- Consolidate home phone-Internet-cell phone, or Internet-cable-phone service and car-home-life insurance.
- Never go to the grocery store on an empty stomach. If you are hungry, you will buy more because everything looks good.
- Give homemade gifts. When choosing gifts for friends or loved ones, do our planet a favor and give handmade, homemade or recycled gifts to your loved ones. A homemade gift is more personal because of the time consuming process it took to make the gift.
- Shop around for deals. With some aggressive planning and comparison shopping you should be able to cut your bill considerably. Focus on buying fruits and veggies that are in season and at their lowest prices:
- Fall: Apples, pears, avocados and peppers.
- Winter: Citrus.
- Spring: Asparagus, artichokes, strawberries.
- Summer: Peaches, nectarines, plums, melons, apricots, berries and squash.
- Use a bank that offers free checking accounts. Depending on the type of account, you can save up to $150 per year, per account.
- Ask your doctor and dentist for samples. Many doctors and dentists can give you free samples of toothpaste, toothbrushes and over the counter medications.
- Ask your credit card company to reduce your annual fee. Many credit card companies will reduce the annual fee and interest rate if you ask them.
- Find coupons online and save on major brand name stores. You can find Office Max coupons and
deals, Target discounts, and more with discounts.
- Buy generic medicines (prescription and over the counter).
- Stay away from trendy fashions and buy clothes a season ahead. You can save big by buying next year's winter clothes at the end of this winter season.
- Send in an extra mortgage payment once a year. One extra payment a year can take 15 years off a 30 year mortgage.
For Email Marketing you can trust